Saturday, August 14, 2021

First of all I should point out this site does not use cookies. It uses brownies, but brownies are not subject to EU laws. 

I have not posted for a while. During my absence from this blog I have turned into a small cat. I found a hat that was from some sort of Christmas thing, but as you can see the cat ears stick out so I have two sets of ears, reindeer and cat.


There is no need to continue writing anything else for this post. I hope you all have a pleasant time reading nonsense on the Internet.

No comments:

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended. This site is not owned or operated by Second Life® or Linden Lab®. Any information contained here does not in any way represent the views of Linden Lab® or its employees.