Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dancing With A Ram

Rammy dancing with RamI haven't said much these days since I have been busy but I figured I better say something. I guess there is a lot to be said for saying nothing, but I want to be sure to say something so people know I that I have nothing to say.

I had a nice conversation dance Rian OHanlon. A conversation dance is when you dance but are having a conversation. I took a picture. The picture was kind of cool, a ram (Rian) dancing with me (Rammy). Oh well I digress.

Well I hope all friends are doing well. Thank you for reading this big nothing post.

1 comment:

Teleny Macarthur said...

Rammy Uriah.. you are STILL my favorite purple people eater of all time. I'm glad you are having fun, and was SO happy we got to see you last week! *hugs*

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended. This site is not owned or operated by Second Life® or Linden Lab®. Any information contained here does not in any way represent the views of Linden Lab® or its employees.