Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nothing But Sitting On The Balcony

Poor Franz made a really nice notice for the club but it said "Thursday, September 24" not "Thursday, September 25". What a drag. I've done that sort of thing before too. I told him before it went out and he was going to change it.

We sat on the balcony talked some - just a boring day - just talking. I think the frat house is going to closet of Franz's inventory.

Now I must make a confession before my conscious gets to me. Last night there was a really fun Octoberfest party and I tried to look "German". I wore a handmade black, red and gold shirt to match the German flag. Some people said it was quite creative, thinking I had made it myself. Well I must confess my friend Leigh Eel made it and gave it to me before hand. I just let people believe I made it. Now the truth is out - Rammy Urriah - guilty of shirt fraud!

1 comment:

Leigh Eel said...

Eh... is no big deal about the shirt. You gave me the Pollack one which I love.

Thanks for the props, though :)

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended. This site is not owned or operated by Second Life® or Linden Lab®. Any information contained here does not in any way represent the views of Linden Lab® or its employees.