Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello World

I am so busy that I can't even write stuff. But I just wanted to tell all my friends that even though I haven't posted for a while I am still here. I hope I don' have a nervous break down or anything - but I don't think I will. Life sometimes is like weather, it can get bad for a while but then clears up.

And now a cosmic energy wave of good wishes to all. (don't laugh - a cosmic energy wave will do good things for you and now that you have read it - it will magically go to you and before you know it you will feel it)

4 comments:

Spanki Moulliez said...

wow, strangely the cosmic wave thing really did work

i hope things calm down for you in RL soon!

Rammy said...

Thank you Spanki - I am honored that you read my postings.

Spanki Moulliez said...

awww, always! I ♥ your blog

Justyn Maurer said...

/me leaps up on the cosmic wave and rides it

sending you huggs Rammy...take it easy in RL, its scary out there

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended. This site is not owned or operated by Second Life® or Linden Lab®. Any information contained here does not in any way represent the views of Linden Lab® or its employees.