Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sometimes You Have to Be Kind of Crazy

Well I came back to SL after several days. Then I thought I should write some stuff. But then I started thinking that maybe I would sound like a stuffy person. Then I started thinking that I should not worry what I thought people would think. We are all so funny, we think what people will think. When I talk to my friends I can only say what I can type. And I think my friends can "read between the lines" sometimes but it is almost like a new way of communicating.

I guess I am just thinking too much.

Language is such a strange thing. We use words and hope the power inside of them can express our souls. I guess humans invented language as a tool just like we invented hammers and knives and such. Language is very good but sometimes it is not perfect.

I am hoping that my friends don't think I am going off into cloud 9 or something.

The other night I went to a strip contest. My friend Leigh was at it. He didn't win the contest but it was good to try. Also I talked a lot to my friend Franz. I think sometimes you just have to not worry and dance a crazy dance. Well that is all I can think of saying.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ummm thanks to some professional like lenny and mal that enter the contest at the last minute, leigh was a runner up and good runner up in the contest in contest, along with gabriels, ghost and cooper, they all got a prize. this was just dry run for tiger's isle, we plan to do more, so tell leigh to practice for you..as we always have fun with the both of you when you are around!

Jordyn Carnell said...

To paraphrase Spanki.. it's all about Learning, Living, and Loving.. do those three things sincerely and nothing else matters..

Jordyn Carnell said...

let me add one more "L"..

Learning, Living, Loving, and Listening..

But definitely.. loving alone is not enough..

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended. This site is not owned or operated by Second Life® or Linden Lab®. Any information contained here does not in any way represent the views of Linden Lab® or its employees.