Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Someone I Should Talk About

Last night I saw Dougg Eebus and we talked and talked. Let me tell you about Dougg.
Well dear readers, I took a picture but it came out sort of bad, you can't really see Dougg too well - so I will take another picture later to show him to you.

Anyway Dougg likes to look like a small cat, so Franz named him the kitty. Well sometimes I call him Kitty as a nickname. Some people in SL are 7 or 8 feet tall but Kitty likes to be small because that is the character he likes to be.

At first I though he was bored with me because he is so quiet but then I learned that is just part of his nature. I think everyone has something to say and offer, and it is deep inside of them. That is one thing that I have tried to learn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post about Kitty. I think Kitty and myself are warming up to each other, given the time to just chat it out in im. Yes he is very quiet and that is a sign of superior intelligence. Maybe Dougg would do well with a blog of his own to express himself, maybe he already has one, and is just too quiet for eveyone to know? What do you say Dougg?

Unknown said...

oh i am such a dumb blond dougg does have a blog, went to your front page to find it, hehe, now i am going to read it now

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended. This site is not owned or operated by Second Life® or Linden Lab®. Any information contained here does not in any way represent the views of Linden Lab® or its employees.